Saturday, August 13, 2011

The First Post of (hopefully) Many.

By the big header above this post somewhere, it would say I watch movies and do band. In my school's band, I play trombone, which is nice, but it ends up being a fair amount of time practicing for 7 hours or more a week.
  I also watch movies when I have time, which is often enough since I procrastinate on doing work long enough to watch movies. Look out for posts about them.
 Often enough, I play Minecraft on a friend's server. If you have any good server suggestions just say so, even if its just for laughs. I like to think I actually play Starcraft II, but I am really bad at it in most cases, so I really only do single player.
  I used to play World of Warcraft, which I haven't for about 4-5 months, and soon enough I will end up getting back into it. Possibly. I played a Holy Paladin on the Zangarmarsh server, in a guild made by some of my friends. Great fun in that.

If you had not noticed, talking about myself isn't quite my strong point. If for some strange reason you have questions, go ahead and ask. I will answer them if I can. Going to watch Airplane soon, be looking out for a post about it.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you here on blogger. I also plays Minecraft so we should join eachother someday so you can watch me and my friends "Big Ben"-building :)

    Will follow you :D

    ReplyDelete